- Benevolent Sexism – KitchenShrinks February 19, 2017
- What is Evil? – KitchenShrinks Classic January 16, 2017
- Social Media Addiction November 20, 2016
- Women in Leadership – From Queen Elizabeth I to the Present October 20, 2016
- KitchenShrinks Classic – Why We Like To Be Scared October 18, 2016
- Women and Horror Movies October 10, 2016
- The Dangers of Pornography September 3, 2016
- KitchenShrinks Classic – Surviving a Toxic Workplace July 17, 2016
- Stage Hypnosis July 13, 2016
- Talk To Your Mother! May 6, 2016
- Daddies and Daughters February 10, 2016
- Judgmentalism December 27, 2015
- Impression Management November 24, 2015
- Why is it So Hard to Change? September 12, 2015
- Dealing with Acute Illness September 1, 2015
- Sex! Bondage! 50 Shades of Grey March 25, 2015
- KitchenShrinks Classic – Mindfulness February 4, 2015
- Compliments January 27, 2015
- Happiness – KitchenShrinks Classic January 21, 2015
- Regret October 9, 2014
- Your Environment Matters September 1, 2014
Tagsadvice behavior bondage change children communication compliments coping daughters explicit family fear first impressions habits halloween happiness health Horror Horror Movies Hypnosis Hypnotism illness impression management Judging judgmentalism Magic Mind control mindfulness mothers Movies obesity parenting parents pornography psychology relationships sadistic sadomasochism self-esteem self-help sex Stage stress support workplace
Author Archives: toddfle1
In this podcast Drs. Jerry Bockoven and Todd Fleischer, the KitchenShrinks, talk about the advice they have given their daughters (and we get to brag about them as well!).
Ever feel judged? Not a good experience. Let the KitchenShrinks, Drs. Jerry Bockoven and Todd Fleischer, help you understand where Judgmentalism comes from and what you can do about it. Whether you want to be less judgmental yourself, or want … Continue reading
Ever want to make a great impression in a new job, in a new social, or in a new romantic relationship? Listen to this podcast to find out how to make a great impression and how important a first impression … Continue reading
Ever wonder why it is so hard to change? Join the KitchenShrinks – Drs. Jerry Bockoven and Todd Fleischer, to learn why we have trouble changing our behaviors – and how we can start going a different direction!
The KitchenShrinks, Drs. Jerry Bockoven and Todd Fleischer, talk about how psychology can assist in dealing with acute illnesses.
The KitchenShrinks, Drs. Jerry Bockoven and Todd Fleischer, talk about the new movie 50 Shades of Grey, Sadomasochism, and Bondage. Be sure to tune in to see which of them actually went to the movie! Don’t miss this
KitchenShrinks Classic – Mindfulness! One of our most popular old podcasts is being reposted. If you want to know how to be less stressed and more “in the moment”, this is the podcast for you.
New Podcast! Wonder if compliments work? Listen to the KitchenShrinks – Drs. Jerry Bockoven and Todd Fleischer to find out when to give compliments and when to hold back!
Kistchenshrinks Classic – catch this classic episode about happiness!
New podcast on Regret! Be sure to give it a listen!