- Benevolent Sexism – KitchenShrinks February 19, 2017
- What is Evil? – KitchenShrinks Classic January 16, 2017
- Social Media Addiction November 20, 2016
- Women in Leadership – From Queen Elizabeth I to the Present October 20, 2016
- KitchenShrinks Classic – Why We Like To Be Scared October 18, 2016
- Women and Horror Movies October 10, 2016
- The Dangers of Pornography September 3, 2016
- KitchenShrinks Classic – Surviving a Toxic Workplace July 17, 2016
- Stage Hypnosis July 13, 2016
- Talk To Your Mother! May 6, 2016
- Daddies and Daughters February 10, 2016
- Judgmentalism December 27, 2015
- Impression Management November 24, 2015
- Why is it So Hard to Change? September 12, 2015
- Dealing with Acute Illness September 1, 2015
- Sex! Bondage! 50 Shades of Grey March 25, 2015
- KitchenShrinks Classic – Mindfulness February 4, 2015
- Compliments January 27, 2015
- Happiness – KitchenShrinks Classic January 21, 2015
- Regret October 9, 2014
- Your Environment Matters September 1, 2014
Tagsadvice behavior bondage change children communication compliments coping daughters explicit family fear first impressions habits halloween happiness health Horror Horror Movies Hypnosis Hypnotism illness impression management Judging judgmentalism Magic Mind control mindfulness mothers Movies obesity parenting parents pornography psychology relationships sadistic sadomasochism self-esteem self-help sex Stage stress support workplace
Author Archives: toddfle1
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=miglior-sito-per-acquistare-levitra-generico-20-mg The KitchenShrinks, Drs. Jerry Bockoven and Todd Fleischer, have an All-Star Guest Panel to discuss “Benevolent Sexism” – behaviors by men that may seem nice but are actually controlling. Guest stars include Erica Wright (Todd’s podcast partner from “My Horrific … Continue reading
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=vardenafil-originale-Veneto One of my favorite old episodes of KitchenShrinks. Jerry and I discuss the nature of evil and review some very famous psychology studies.
go site Don’t miss this one – our special guest, Professor Carole Levin, Director of Medieval and Renaissance Studies program and the University of Nebraska – Lincoln, talks about women in leadership – from Queen Elizabeth I to the present, and how … Continue reading
siti sicuri per comprare viagra generico 25 mg pagamento online a Genova Please enjoy this 2010 KitchenShrinks Classic episode about why we like to be scared. Great subject for Halloween, or any other time of the year if you are scary film fans like the KitchenShrinks, Drs. Todd Fleischer and Jerry Bockoven.
click here This is truly a special episode of KitchenShrinks! We have a guest – Erica Wright – to speak with us about Women in Horror Movies. Erica is a life-long horror fan who has extensively researched horror movies, and her research … Continue reading
follow site Join the KitchenShrinks – Drs. Todd Fleischer and Jerry Bockoven – to discuss the dangers of Pornography. Learn how exposure to pornography can be addictive – and what to do about it!
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=viagra-generico-prezzo-piu-basso-a-Torino This is a repost of a podcast we recorded several years ago- How to survive a toxic workplace! Enjoy.
online pharmacy australia nolvadex vs clomid Join the KitchenShrinks, Drs. Jerry Bockoven and Todd Fleischer, as they discuss Stage Hypnotism. Is it really so easy to get folks to cluck like a chicken, or is something else going on? Listen to find out!